Rolex is universally considered the quintessential watch for all generations from year to year. The watches are considered to be the ultimate in quality, detail and workmanship. Check out our “Top 5 Rolex Watches for 2018“. Whether you are new to the world of Rolex or adding to your collection, the watches listed below are the most sought after watches produced by Rolex.
Our Top 5 Rolex Watches!
1. Rolex Submariner – Originally released in 1953, and subtle changes along the way, it is the ultimate iconic watch with a functional design and robust look! At home under the sea or at a formal event, the Rolex Submariner is timeless, reliable and comfortable. The functional unidirectional, rotatable bezel, luminescent hands and markers and Glide-lack bracelet make diving to 1000 ft. simple. The non-date model (Ref.114060) starts at $7500 from an authorized dealer. The Rolex Submariner (Ref. 116610LV) in all stainless steel sports a green bezel and green dial and goes by the nickname “The Hulk”.
2. Rolex Daytona – The Daytona (Ref.116500LN) name conjures up images of the world of high-performance motor sports. The highly reliable chronograph and the tachymetric scale on the bezel allow the driver to accurately measure speeds up to 400 mph. From its inception in 1963 to today, it one of the mostly highly sought after watches made by Rolex. The record Paul Newman sale has made it the Daytona highly collectible.
3. Rolex Sea Dweller – Re-introduced in 2017, the new 43mm, Cyclops date, red line Sea Dweller (Ref. 126600) is fast becoming one of Rolex’s most desirable watches. As a a nod to the 50th anniversary of the Sea Dweller the name appears in red as the original did in 1967. With the new calibre 3235 movement, it is the only professional watch to be included at this time with the 70 hour power reserve.
4. Rolex Sky-Dweller – Unsurpassed for the design, dual time functionality, and annual calendar function, the Sky-Dweller (Ref. 326934) has one of Rolex’s most complicated movements. The simultaneous display of the dual time zones with the 24 hour off-center disc on the dial is a unique feature set by using the rotatable Ring Command bezel. Now available in stainless steel, Rolesor and all Gold models, it is not hard to find the right model.
5. Rolex GMT-Master ll – The GMT-Master ll in all stainless is one of the hottest luxury watches available for 2018. The watch sports a new distinctive two color red and blue ceramic “Pepsi” bezel (Ref. 126710BLRO) or a black and blue bezel and goes by the nicknames “Batman” or “Bruiser” (Ref. 116710BLNR). Oh, and don’t overlook the new steel and 18Kt rose gold GMT-Master II (Ref. 126711CHNR) “Root Beer” watch.
No matter what Rolex watch you choose, there is a watch to fit your lifestyle and desires! Since 1905, Rolex has been perfecting the art of watch making, and very few in the world can compete with their design, quality and craftsmanship. Rolex has created watches that have not only gone to the depths of the ocean, but they have also traveled to the stratosphere and broken speed records.
We hope you enjoyed our Top 5 Rolex watches for 2018.
To view the complete collection of new Rolex watches, please click here.
To view our collection of pre-owned Rolex watches click this link.
For additional information about anyone of the “Top 5 Rolex watches”, contact one of our expert sales associates at 866-264-9759.
Harold Freeman Jewelers is an Official Rolex Jeweler located on the west coast of Florida. We buy Rolex, sell and trade Rolex watches.